- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- Brandeis University, B.A., magna cum laude
Co-Author, "Licensing: Key Considerations in Obtaining and Negotiating a Trademark License,"
The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, October 2008
Author, “Web Supported Interaction in an MBA Course,” Educause Quarterly, Vol. 24, No. 2, April 2001
Author, “Cerner Corporation A,” “Cerner Corporation B” and “Cerner Corporation C,” Harvard Business School Cases 301-136, 301-137, 301-138, May 2001
Author, “First Marblehead Corporation,” Harvard Business School Case 301-069, January 2001
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Personal Attention - Practical Advice
Mr. Salloway maintains a diverse practice focusing on assisting clients with corporate, business and personal matters. His practice includes advising individuals and companies on issues ranging from business counseling and advice to litigation prevention. His clients have included family offices, international families, private equity firms, real estate funds, advertising, marketing and media companies, hotels, restaurants, business executives, professional athletes, celebrity chefs, recording artists, production companies and start-up companies. He currently serves as an outside general counsel to a variety of companies and high profile individuals.
Mr. Salloway recently served as a Special Assistant District Attorney for the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office where he successfully argued a criminal appeals case.
During law school, Mr. Salloway served as a judicial clerk for Chief Judge Anthony J. Scirica, US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He also served as the senior editor of the Journal of Labor and Employment Law.
Before starting the firm, Mr. Salloway was an associate at O’Melveny & Myers LLP and Davis & Gilbert LLP. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Salloway was a research associate at Harvard Business School and a research consultant with McKinsey & Company and Stanford Business School.
- Represented various international business executives in personal and business matters.
- Represented top Major League Baseball All-Star in various personal contract and business matters.
- Represented top National Football League player and MVP in personal contract and business matters.
- Represented one of the world’s top chefs in the opening of his new restaurant in Tribeca.
- Represented one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world, in its acquisition of a majority stake in a full-service online marketing agency.
- Represented top artist in negotiation of recording contract with record label.
- Represented one of the largest advertising and media conglomerates in its acquisition of an advertising and branding company serving the high-end luxury fashion industry.
- Represented international company in its $2.35 billion sale of various foreign and domestic ports and terminals to a pension fund.
- Represented one of the largest telecommunications companies in Greece in its $1.6 billion sale.
- Represented private equity firm in its acquisition of a significant ownership interest in the Quizno's restaurant chain.
- Represented an award-winning producer of television and animation programming in the sale of his company to the Washington Post.
- Represented newly formed private equity fund in the formation of its new real estate fund.
- Represented private equity firm in the acquisition of one of the leading marketing firms in the United States for approximately $1.83 billion in stock and cash.
- Represented defense technology company in its $144 milion sale to an international aerospace and defense company.
- Represented private equity firm in the acquisition of various hotel properties in the southeastern and midwestern United States in a cash merger with an aggregate transaction value of approximately $371 million.
- Represented top executive in negotiating his employment and shareholder agreement with the company.
- Represented start-up company serving as general counsel and assisting with all legal needs.